genesig Easy LysoBead Direct-to-PCR Extraction Kit
Rapid isolation of DNA from meat, water, clinical, veterinary and other samples
- Fast DNA extraction in under 10 mins
- User friendly 5 step protocol in one tube
- Works with huge range of difficult sample types
- Cost effective with no expensive equipment required
The genesig Easy LysoBead Direct-to-PCR Extraction Kit allows rapid isolation of highly purified DNA suitable for any down-stream amplification reaction such as qPCR. Reliable DNA extraction can be obtained from the smallest amounts of source material (up to 20mg or 100µl).
The protocol incorporates disruption bead technology into a PCR-ready lysis formulation, allowing for a single tube preparation of DNA samples for molecular testing in under 10 minutes. This is a significant reduction in the time it takes to extract DNA from microbes with highly developed cell walls, such as gram positive bacteria, fungal and mycobacteria samples, where the lysis stage was typically augmented with either a prolonged overnight incubation, or with mechanical disruption steps.
Suitable sample types:
- Clinical and Veterinary - including swabs, spermatozoa, and urine
- Food - including meat, fish, and milk; excluding processed food products
- Environmental - including plant, soil, and water
Suitable for DNA extraction from difficult to lyse pathogens:
- Bacteria (Gram +ve/-ve) - including Chlamydia, Gonorrhoeae, Clostridium, and Streptococcus
- Virus - including HBV, HPV, HSV, and fish viruses
- Fungi, Yeast, Mycoplasma, Mycobacterium, and Protozoa
We work hard to keep shipping costs to a minimum. Kits are normally sent by courier to ensure rapid delivery. Cost varies according to your location. If you are using the online shopping facility this will be calculated for you automatically, otherwise please contact us for detailed pricing.
We sell our products across the globe. You will either have the option to purchase through us directly or through a trusted distributor, depending on your location.