Our SNPsig kits use our own proprietary genotyping method to enable the identification of SARS-CoV-2 variants of concern. These products can be used on any real-time PCR machine using familiar protocols, whilst resulting in exceptional genotyping data.
Positive control templates for wild-type and variants are supplied in every kit to make data interpretation simple.
Our SNPsig technology provides an alternative to sequencing as well as S gene target failure (SGTF) that enables scientists to analyse and monitor these specific genomic mutations. Our kits can provide a pivotal role in screening for SARS-CoV-2 variants for the purpose of genomic surveillance and studies.
- Rapid detection of specific detection profiles
- High priming efficiency
Sensitive to < 100 copies of target
- Positive copy number standard curve for quantification
- Accurate controls to confirm findings
- 96 reactions
SNPsig® SARS-CoV-2 (20I/501Y.V1)
- For the detection of the SARS-CoV-2 (20I/501Y.V1 UK)
- Catalogue Number - R00130
SNPsig® SARS-CoV-2 (N501Y)
- For the detection of the SARS-CoV-2 variants with the N501Y mutation (UK, South Africa and Brazil)
- Catalogue Number - R00131
SNPsig® SARS-CoV-2 (20H/501Y.V2)
- For the detection of the SARS-CoV-2 (20H/501Y.V2 South Africa)
- Catalogue Number - R00135
SNPsig® SARS-CoV-2 (20H/501Y.V3
- For the detection of the SARS-CoV-2 (20H/501Y.V3 Brazil)
- Catalogue Number - R00134