Student sponsorship 2017 have been awarded
The successful applicants for this year's student sponsorship have now been notified.
How does the Sponsorship work?
Every year Primerdesign sponsors a number of postgraduate students across the UK to help with their research by actively promoting good science and providing some free, and some discounted, high quality Real-Time PCR reagents. Projects are assessed and a number of sponsorships awarded on merit.
Successful students are awarded a Gold level of sponsorship which includes over £3000 worth of reagents and products, training from our experts, as well as additional discounts.The benefits of Gold sponsorship include:
- £460 worth of real-time PCR reagents (Mastermix and RT kits) from Primerdesign
- £500 worth of custom designed real-time PCR assays from Primerdesign
- A free geNorm housekeeping gene selection kit worth a value of £375
- Free reference gene detection assays for the duration of the project
- Free student training day at Primerdesign, including overnight accomodation and travel to our HQ in Southampton
- 20% discount on all our kits and reagents for the remainder of their project*
- Access to the Primerdesign webinar series
You can get more details by contacting us via email.